Dream come true.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Assignment 10 : Dream came true.

.....It is possible for dreams to come true. That is right! Last night, I couldn’t believe what happened at a bar. I was at a bar with my husband having a beer infront of a TV. We were talking about our future. At 8:00 P.M we watched the Lottery draw. Oh, my god! We had won the Lottery! The numbers were x, 9,19,27,31,x. We will be given 20 billion won. We paid for everyone's drinks in that bar. We would always imagine winning the Lottery. As you can see , we had won the Lottery and that really dream came true.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I'm not sure if this is a dream or if you really won the lottery. If it's true, you have to treat everyone to a really nice dinner!!

TIPS:
1. First two sentences need to be one sentence to make a stronger TS. "It's possible for dreams to come true." Also, you can't use "tonight" because that would be the future. You would have to use "last night."

2. "I was at the bar with my husband having a beer infront of a TV. We were talking about our future."

3. "At 8:00 pm we watched the Lottery draw."

4. "The numbers were..."

5. "We had won..."

6. "We paid for everyone's drinks in that bar."

7. The ending isn't clear. Was it a dream or did you really win the lottery?

Hyo Sun Kim said...

It was just imagination.But my husband believe win the Lottery. I also believe that.

Kim said...

Well, good luck!! You never know!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.