Dream come true.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Assigment 12 : My autobiography

.....Here is my life’s journey for 37 years. I was born on December 1972 in Jung-eup city. I grew up from stern and free family. Sometimes my father was strict but sometimes he was lenient. When I was high school, I was cheerful and I wasn’t shy, not even to strangers. I didn’t like studying so I wasn’t accepted for the University at once. After one year, I entered college and majored in Japanese. I went to a language training program for 3months the year after. After college graduation, I entered Academy of tourism ( Korea Tourism Organization) and then I studied the Japanese language hard. I took up Tourist guide Japanese Qualification in 1994. In those days I was worried about my future. Fortunately I entered Asian Airlines in 1995 and worked in the Revenue Accounting Department. I have been introduced to my husband in May of 2004 and two years later, I got married. I live in Seoul with my husband and mother-in-law. I will study for Psychology Consultation at Cyber University from 2009. In the future, I will be Psychology Consultant for children and help solve children’s problems.

No comments: