Dream come true.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Assignment 1 : Introduce myself

.....My name is Hyo- Sun Kim. I was born in Jung-up. It is famous for Nae-jang Mountain’s maple. I moved to Jung-up after graduating from the university. I have been working for 12years old at Revenue Accounting in Asiana Airlines.
I live in Yem-chang Dong now. I got married two years ago. I met him May of 2003 then after 3 years, we got married. I am 37 years old. My husband is also 37 years old, so we get along together. I live with my husband and mother-in-law. I don’t have children yet. I want to a baby as soon as possible. I have two brothers and one sister. They are married, so I have three nieces and two nephews. They are very lovely and I love them.
I speak Japanese well and a little Chinese. But I don’t speak English well. I wish to speak English well. I like to travel and ride bicycles. I usually ride bicycle whenever I travel. I have been to many countries. My favorite country is Switzerland. Switzerland is very beautiful. My hobby is watching movies with my husband. We go to watch movies twice a month. I like romantic comedy. But my husband likes horror, so when he sees a horror movie I am alone in the room. I understand him, so I don’t angry. I love family and my everything..

9 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Hyo Sun. It sounds like you have a wonderful life. You have lots of love to give (family, job, company). I hope you save some love for your writing! :)

Hyo Sun Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kimeunjung said...

You always make an effot to study hard. I didn't know that we became a classmate again. Anyway Nice to meet you.^^

LINDA said...

Hello! Hyo Sun. I am glad to meet you,too. As you tell me, my name also have "HYO". It means "filial piety" that you said. I want to go Swiss like you.

Ji-yeon Kim said...

Hi~ You are very enthusiastic to everything. Last year we got the Yoga course togeter, I thought you are very positive. Anyhow we try to do our best to improve english writing skills. Good luck~

yeonhee/choi said...

Thank you for seeing me songjeong.^^ nice to meet you in this class.Anyway Let's get along well.^^

hayonghong said...

Hi~Thank you for comments. Many people incluging me like you since you are polite and kind. I am also happy to meet you in this class. I know you can speak Japanese very well. I hope you to improve english writing skills. Good luck~

lee,gunjung said...

Hi,nice to meet you~
It sounds great~!!
I want to go to Swiss.~^^
I hope we are closely freind.
See you next class.
Take care~^^

changsuk lee said...

hello. Hyo Sun! I am glad to study with you. Have a good weekend! I am off today. Home work end.kk