Dream come true.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Assignment 2 : For my classmate Ha-yong

.....My calssmate's name is Ha-yong Hong. She is married. She is from Seoul. Her native language is Korean. She works in the Revenue Accounting Department. She lives in Deung-chon Dong. There are five in her family; her mother, husband and two children. She has a son and a daughter. She likes eating. Especially, she likes seafood and bulkogi. Her mother is a famous cooking in the Revenue Accounting Department. Her mother can cook anything if she has a cook book. When she goes back home, she takes care of her children. She always appreciates her mother because her mother usually takes care of her children. She hopes to write and speak English very well.

3 comments:

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Be careful with spelling and capitalization. They're easy mistakes to correct.

There's a funny joke I heard once. Someone told me that they were on a diet and they said "seefood diet" but I thought they said "seafood diet." I asked them what kind of fish they liked and they said, "No Kim. SEE FOOD DIET." I thought it was really funny.

Hyo Sun Kim said...

Oh my god!I didn't catch about the word. Thank you very much.I will take care when I use.