Dream come true.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Assignment 3 : My family




.....I have a happy family. There are my husband and mother in-law. My husband’s name is Jong-sub Lee. He is 37 years old. My mother in-law’s name is Soon-ja Ko. She is 73 years old. They are live in Seoul. My father and mother don’t work anything. But they did flower shop before. I have two brother and one sister. My sister’s name is Sun-hee Kim. She is 35 years old. She lives in Kwang-Myeng City. My elder brother’s name is Min-sung Kim. He is 39 years old. My younger brother’s name is Jong-hwa Kim. My elder brother and younger brother are live in Seoul. I have no child yet. But I want to baby as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Kim said...

It must be difficult living with your mother-in-law. My father-in-law visits often and I find it very difficult. He's a great man but I have a hard time communicating with him. I don't understand his dialect so I just smile and pretend I understand.

Young- Ran Chang said...

Thank you for your comment in my blog. I really well known Jung-up. when I was high school student go through Jung-up for coming and going school and home.Everyweek
I make trips between Jun-ju and Bu-an.

yeonhee/choi said...

You are so happy big family~~!
I never have been to jung up in my life but I really want to go there~~!!